Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck, I know that this site is just getting started and that you have some "tweaking" to do, but I believe that we should have a separate forum for Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Import. If we could remember, on the "other site" there usually would be several threads in each truck forums everyday. I think that someday the Pickups & 1 tons forum will get out of hand, so why not do it now than wait until later and have to sort all of those threads into the proper forums? Also it will make it easier and helpful for us members to know which truck make they are reading because it is not always specific. Just want to give you my honest opinion. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
separate thread

I agree with wxmn6, I think it would be good idea to list different make trucks, just my thought?? i know there must be alot of work involved in setting up this new site!! every body is doing a great job!! Campi !!!!!

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
I'm sure it will happen eventually if thats the direction he wants to take.It would be nice.

I'm sure Chuck,and some others have been really busy getting all this up and running,so lets give it some time.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Separate sections would be nice,the way this site is moving it wont be long Im betting.

·
Registered
619 Posts
That way the Ferd and Cheby peeps won't be mixin' their chat in with us Dodgers! Maybe even put in a password so they stay the hell out of the Dodge forum!!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Dockboy said:
Why on earth would I want to reply in a Dodge forum!! LOL!!!!!!!!

God I love this!:D :D
To better prepare yourself for your next truck purchase at a Five-star Dodge Dealer! If you love this, you're gonna really love your new Dodge Ram.

·
Registered
309 Posts
LOL @ Roger:D

Somehow Roger I can't see that ever happening! LOL!!

Ask John D, Chris, and A few others, I'm a pretty die hard Ford man;)

Just funnin with you guys:eek:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
LOL

We will have to pledge alligience to a manufacturer and then get a password to post ?

·
Registered
132 Posts
the dodge forum would be the busiest... problem trucks you know...lol..lol..lol

the chevy would be empty,, they just keep going and going.....lol

I hope,, :(

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sorry

Sorry guys but I have to stay loyal to my employer. 2500 HD Duramax is the only tru one out there. LOL:D

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
I will have to stay with the chevy too, but I do own a ford also.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
LMAO at this thread.:D . Dockboy is defintely loyal to the Ford PSD,even though it is handicapped by 2 extra cylinders;) . I gotta say his Ford is very impressive,the plies he was making last winter, ithought they were from a loader,they were all form his truck,so I know it takes a licking and keeps on tickin.:D .I think one ride in my Cummins might change Dockboys loyalty just a little bit since he is a sucker for HP!!:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
:burnout :rockon

Hey John,

Did you hear what Maddog(Richard) did out in Vegas??

11.43 @ 118.1 mph on #2 only :eek:mg:zoom

For those of you who don't know who Maddog is, he has a 97 F250 that he transplanted a 5.9 Cummins in.

I may be a Ford nut, but I just like trucks in general:smile3, especially those that burn Fuel Oil LOL!!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Wow,that is impressive,11.43 is quick.

Well i've got the fuel,just need a set of twins,and a built DTT. :D

Oh,and maybe a stronger rear ;)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Chris

Looks like you are looking to play with the big boys :D . You must keep making shakdown runs with the ricer cars :eek:mg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts