Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF, I check in at plowsite to say Hi to you guys and.......NOBODYS there!!!

SO.....I start a thread askin where did all my buds go to... and it's gets deleted, and the PM sent to me with this addy gets edited....WOW.

Anyhow, just wanted to give my annual HELLO to Chuck, Johnny D, Dino, Lawnguy, Wyldman, SLP(Scott), and all the others my short term memory has forgotten.

Hope everybody is doin OK!!

Dave

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Hey Dave!! Good to hear from you again. Hows that Cummins running?:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deja vou

The names are starting to come back to me.....

Greg,

How's the stroke doin?? Any more upgrades? Ram's still running great..109K on it now. Has a Edge Comp box upgrade. Bike is flyin, set some new records with it.

It's really good to hear from you guys!!!!

Dave

·
Registered
309 Posts
Re: Deja vou

DaveO said:

Greg,

How's the stroke doin?? Any more upgrades? Ram's still running great..109K on it now. Has a Edge Comp box upgrade. Bike is flyin, set some new records with it.

It's really good to hear from you guys!!!!

Dave
Dave:D

The Stroke is doing Great! 115k mi, new BTS tranny(AWSOME!), new 1.15 a/r Van Turbo, couple new chip programs, High HP injectors are getting tweaked as we speak. You know how it goes, it's never ending!!:grinz :burnout

Look forward to chatting again. You see I got Chuck to add us our own Diesel Forum don't you:rockon :smokin

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just checked out the other site - what a change! I had the urge to reply to a few of the posts, didn't want to waste my time.

How to you respond to something similiar to this " I just installed my plow by myself, my problem is the lights drag on the ground when I go down the road - any suggections?" and someone posts a reply like "I just installed my own also and had the same problem, I solved it by flipping the truck over - the lights no longer scraped on the ground! I am just having a traction problem now"

·
Registered
866 Posts
LMAO @Woofsplow!!!

Was that an actual post?
If so I think I would have recommended about 2000lbs of weight in the back for ballast to help level out the weight of the Snobear plow they put on!!!

I don't think I could have replied to that post without being sarcastic!!!!

Bill:rolleyes: :D :burnout

·
Registered
660 Posts
How quick you all abandon the site that started all this. :rolleyes:

Whatever happened over there happened. Sounded to me like a lot of PS internal politics got in the way of an otherwise very usefull site.

I will continue to visit all of these type sites, and help and learn all that I can.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I was going back but I found too many ads and too much bashing going on for my liking. The mods should have stepped in and calmed things down by now, I just don't see that happening. That is why I stopped. Otherwise any site where you can gather information to better yourself and your business, as well as make such great friends is a good thing no matter where it is. I can only handle so much before I give up and move on. If it is still helpful and useful to you- Great! Maybe you'll run across something that might help others here and pass it along, I would rather not deal with the negativity that is all to prevalent over there.

Bill

Just my $.02- not trying to stir things up or keep kicking a dead horse!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just kidding regarding the post.......Although I have not been to the other site in a while I still may use it from time to time to do searches for items that may have been posted a year ago.

Nothing beats life at home but sometimes you have to go over to the mother-in-laws and have dinner.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
WoofsPlow said:
Just checked out the other site - what a change! I had the urge to reply to a few of the posts, didn't want to waste my time.

How to you respond to something similiar to this " I just installed my plow by myself, my problem is the lights drag on the ground when I go down the road - any suggections?" and someone posts a reply like "I just installed my own also and had the same problem, I solved it by flipping the truck over - the lights no longer scraped on the ground! I am just having a traction problem now"
:burnout plowing! lol :D i just vented myself2day

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.