Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know of the service provider for Rite Aid.
As of this writing USM does not have a contract with them. I spoke with the store manger and she knows nothing. Other than to say she doubts if the stores will hire their own contractor.
We have plowed it for 8 years and want to retain the contract.
I don't know of any other service providers.
Anyone contacted about Rite Aid?

·
Registered
307 Posts
CVS Akron Cleveland Ohio area

Divisions lost the maintenance contract for CVS in this area. I heard the brother in law of a small building contractor got the job. I talked to a guy that worked for Divisions and he tried to bid on the work, he bid the same price that Divisions paid him for past 2 years, he thinks he lost it but the people that do the maintenance for CVS refuse to call him back.

I have heard CVS has one man doing NE OHIO maintenance at stores. We use to use CVS for drugs, when it took 48 hrs to get a script, man ahead of us was waiting 3 days for his antiboitic. This is to many red flags for me. Looks like CVS is having problems.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
CVS is in trouble. I know a manager at my local CVS that was let go after 18 years. 85K year with great benefits and 4 weeks vacation. He told me everybody that made decent money was let go and they have capped their wages.

According to him the management there is a wreck and they have some legal problems too. They were fined 75 million in California alone for selling Sudafed (the one the use to make speed) over the counter after being warned about it.

They installed the self check out islands that are a disaster if you've ever been in line for them. The pharmacy is total rip off. I had a script filled there that my Insurance wouldn't cover , it cost $113. Later I tried Costco, same pill , same company, $16.

From a snow plowing standpoint the local ones are always done by our local mall contractor, the type of accounts where they deal with the nationals all the time. He's in it for the sweeping not the snow plowing, so that says it all pretty much as far I'm concerned.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts