Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Same here. Though it was strange, I opened an account and was able to order individual nuts/ bolts/ washers online and pick them up at the store or have them delivered. But when I originally went to try and buy them individually at the store they wanted me to buy a bag. I guess I found some loop hole... by the third order the manager just gave me the bag of what I needed and charged me for two. The orders get filled and delivered from the individual branches so I can't understand why online they allow you to purchase individual nuts/ bolts/ washers but not in store.
Because if you show up at a store needing 60 cents in hardware but they tell you you have to buy $3 worth, you buy $3 worth. Online, if you can price shop first however...

·
Registered
506 Posts
The local fastener place that we get our stuff from moved from a location that qualified as "hard to get to" to their new place which was "middle of F'ing nowhere"

It really didn't affect us as they deliver but I commented on it at one point. Their reply was " if the move makes it harder for Joe homeowner to come and buy 30 cents of flat washers, we are cool with that"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts