Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Man- for a truck wanna be that rig looks Good!!

Sorry- couldn't resist- I prefer the full size trucks over little ones!!
(doesn't matter what brand they are! Lol!)

I like the setup, it really looks sharp, and should do real good for you this year!

Good luck!

Bill
SPC Addict

·
Registered
866 Posts
Posted my response before all of your pictures hit the system- What are you running for liquid de-icer?

That is a slick setup! I really like it now, and you should do well this winter!

How about some more details on the truck?

Bill

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice pics! Its pretty neat how you got the liquid setup hooked up.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nice pics, I agree that is a slick set up with the liquid de iceing:cash

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That little Toy[ota] looks like its set up pretty well! I would also like to see more pictures and have more information about your liquid setup!

I resized one of your pictures, it ended up pretty small due to the 50x50 constraints, but you can use it for your avatar if you'd like :waving

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sweet lil set up!!!:cool:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
still waiting

I need an incentive to wrap up loose ends ......its too warm here :eek:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sweet setup now ya just need some snow to try it out and get it dirty...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys, I can post some more pictures and info of the setup within a couple of days. The short of it is a 45gal. storage container that has been sealed, has fill on top. I ran standard washer machine hose to a custom 3/4" pvc loop of piping with 5 fan spray nozzles. The pump is 12v and puts out about 5gpm. I am not getting the pressure I would like. I need to go with a smaller dia pipe in order to get better pressure. It will work for this year and I will rebuild over the summer. More pic to follow :)

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Great looking setup. The Spray rig is nearly completely consealed until you look closely. Should be a great little truck for tight spaces.

I like it.

Jay

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Forget the gas savings, this things a brick! About 13 MPG for a mini-pickup......What are you guys getting for gas milege?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts