Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Please, no snow for us tonight or tommorrow, I don't need another Christmas like last year. Nothing like putting a plow on at midnight in the snow. Truck was loaded to to the gills with leaves, worked great for ballast. Dumped the truck a few days later, weighed in at 16,000:eek: Truck is 11,000 GVW.
It can snow like an SOB on Friday:D Mike

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Moderator
4,902 Posts
99TACX, go in to your profile, click edit profile and add your location. Then we'll know where you are and might be able to answer your question.

We're not supposed to see any snow for a while here, I'd like to get through the holidays uninterrupted myself. Then it can snow all it wants.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
It's 48 right now. It was 51 yesterday. It's a good thing it is this warm or else......Snow is almost gone. Snowmobile is still on the trailer. My friend showed up on his Harley yesterday for a visit before it started raining. River flooding up north. Winters here aren't like they use to be..:beatsme

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Christmas Day and 45°:rolleyes:

2" predicted for tonight.

Then snow showers and 32° for Friday so may get some plowing in some nice, easy plowing tomorrow.:cash

·
Registered
147 Posts
Was out ice fishing on tuesday.
Lake we went to had about 3" of good ice and about another 4-5" of slush ice.
Today with all the rain we've had it's water around the edges of the lake that we were on out to 20 feet from shore.

No more ice fishing till we get a cold snap and everything refreezes.:(

Dan

·
Registered
11 Posts
We had a white x-mas, rain turned to snow and it continued till the sun broke out as it dropped outta sight, nice sunset then it snowed some more, not enough to plow so I enjoyed the family too, staying cold and keeping the trees white, it has snowed lightly today, looks like the weather may keep this up for awhile, we have had enough rain, need more snow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts