Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have pretty much decided on the Nova superpack strobe system,906 90watt 6head, I have a cople of questions.
1. what is the difference between the 906 and 606:confused:
2. Do you really need the water proof conectors? because the 906 doesn't come with "deutch" conectors.:feedback :drinkup

·
Registered
6,272 Posts

·
Registered
6,272 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cat, thats what I thought but I just checked again and they are bolth 90w 6head:headwall , They sell 606 kit in the "snow" section for $225, and the 906 in the complete system section for $250.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just beat me to it:D I was looking at strobesnmore

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
They are different in output power,90 vs 60 watts.Get the 90,as with all six heads on,it's not that bright,I would imagine the 60 watt would be worse.

I have used tons of the 906's,and have a few of my own.They are great units with very few problems.Our's are sold by Grote,but are just rebadged Nova's.The only problems we ever see are units that shuts down due to wet connections.So that would answer you second question,get the sealed connectors.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Or if you dont plan on disconecting em you could use a bit of RTV to seal em up. Just dont fill the conector part and you should be OK IMO

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tanks for the replys, I ordered the 906 today, and got 2 orange tubes for the front, and Ill use the clear ones in the tails. I also bought the lighted switch, with the option to run 1,2/3,4,5,6 and low or high intensity. Ill take some picts of the install.:) :burnout

1 - 9 of 9 Posts