Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if anyone had any info on price ranges for residential plowing i know it ranges with depth but is there a guide that people go by or what ?if there is could someone direct me in that direction thanks everyone youve all been very helpful would appreciate this info thanks guys scott

·
Registered
434 Posts
Around here a standard two car driveway by aprox. 50' long goes for around $30 to $35 dollars. We price driveways according to size, configuration, surface type, etc. All are variables in pricing structure. A brick paver driveway will be priced $5.00 to $10.00 more than a standard asphalt driveway for example.

Prices do vary alot by region. In high snowfall areas like Mich., the avr. driveway price might be a lot less than I quoted. I am sure some Mich. plowing contractors will chime in soon enough.

Chuck B.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Most of my driveways are 30 to 35 as a standard.Bigger driveways up to 45 .If it has more diffucult corners or objects to avoid i charge more.As snoworks said it does depend on where you are ive heard some places with 50 as a min..I would get the door shut in my face here if i charged that much.I wont go under 30 anymore its just not worth it after gas and or possible abuse to the trucks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Most of my driveways are 30 to 35 as a standard.Bigger driveways up to 45 .If it has more diffucult corners or objects to avoid i charge more.As snoworks said it does depend on where you are ive heard some places with 50 as a min..I would get the door shut in my face here if i charged that much.I wont go under 30 anymore its just not worth it after gas and or possible abuse to the trucks.
I cut my route down to 11 accounts. $50 is the minimum I charge to show up and only have 2 accounts at that rate. Even those are 50 to the first 6 inches $15 more for every 6" after that. I really try to stay away of the smaller drivways these days. Most I have are $75 and up. Sure there are guys or kids that picked up a truck and plow a month ago for 2500 bucks that never plowed and grab any account they can. drive 20min to get there spend 20 min plowing and do it for 35 bucks, if there truck doesn't break down. Let them have those jobs. Spend some money on yard signs google adds and you will have more quotes to do than you can handle. Pick and choose the larger good ones. Charge a min or flat refuse the smaller stuff and keep your route tight is my 2 cents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts