Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yall don't know what we went through to find these on the net again.

I saw them before, but locating them again was fun.....

Well anyway, does anyone have these?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
John " Garagekeeper " has them because he one of the few distributors that carry them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No, but I saw them in Buffalo. Anyone out there with experience using them care to reply?

·
Registered
609 Posts
as me and Mike discovered last night, you have to buy 5 sets at a crack if you want to be a dealer for their products... anyways if we can get a group buy I will get them for cost and sell them for cost +5% and save people some money.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Why yes I do have them and the are built really well or I wouldn't have taken them on.
Have been easy to mount on the ones that I have done so far.
All have been Western plows with the shoe mounting brackets that have the two holes on the backside, otherwise you have to drill two holes in the bracket.
If you have any questions feel free to PM or e-mail me.
Heck I'll even call you if need be!
:rolleyes: John..............

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Travel & Bar Consultant
2,029 Posts
JOHN.....Do the power scoops ride up and down
with the plow ? Or do they mount solid with the
blade? Do they trip with the plow?............geo

·
Registered
333 Posts
i thought about getting these.i also see that western sells ones like those for the pro plus plow.how much do they go for

·
GO GO Gadget Plow!
1,380 Posts
Give or take 300.00 a set. They trip with the plow in the sense that the rubber bottom piece bends outward and the front edge of the wing is tapered to allow the whole plow and wing to trip forward.
Dino

·
Registered
72 Posts
I saw these at John's place. Should have took a set home, but I'll be back. Look very well made and I'm already figuring how they'd save me time. They're cheaper than the Wetern counterparts andd trip with the plow. Don't want to steal John's thunder, so I'll shut up now.:D

·
Registered
832 Posts
Scott I have a set here with your name on them, just say "when".
They mount into a receiver tube that mounts on the backside of your plow shoe mount, so they don't move once installed.
And they are cut out in the front to allow for the plow to roll forward somewhat should the plow trip.

:rolleyes: John..............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts