Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My straight blde will not raise, only angles one way(even when swithched to other direction, goes in same direction). Tried cleaning conections tried using a concrete curb to trip pressure relief as well, no luck. Motor is definitly working, running out of ideas. I'm checking Fishers Web site now, any ideas?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Mine was a bad contact in the sol. connector. did the exact same thing your's is doing. even though the pins looked ok it was loose in the pins. I tightened the pins and it works fine since. have someone run the contols while playing with the connectors. Just be carefull around the plow if it starts to work..I did change the connector this year. Trying to stop a problem from starting.
Good Luck

·
Registered
121 Posts
If the plow will not raise and only angles one way which is probally to the right only i would take a look at S3 cart. this is the one with the blue wire.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help. Problem is I belive worse than I thought. Truck was in an accident two weeks ago(with out plow), had lot of front end damage. I switched plows two another, that was fully functional, did same stuff, changed control (switched with functioning one) my controller is fine, I belive problem is in wiring harness or isolation box, it's at dealer now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts