Registered
1,587 Posts
Shut up

Again no one cares about your system
Nor is it relevant.

It is a ASSumption on your part
That one is superior to the other.

So shut up and let crew help the guy.
It is actually mechanical linkages will out last electronic circuitry in these applications. Things like extreme vibration, temperature fluxuations, moisture, and so are all present in plowing. Thus simplicity wins over complexity— Occham’s razor.

as for Crwen2472 he told him it is a or b... Which is what you could figure out from reading the manual. Without a testing procedure it is still a 50/50 shot on which it is.

·
Registered
699 Posts
It is actually mechanical linkages will out last electronic circuitry in these applications. Things like extreme vibration, temperature fluxuations, moisture, and so are all present in plowing. Thus simplicity wins over complexity— Occham’s razor.

as for Crwen2472 he told him it is a or b... Which is what you could figure out from reading the manual. Without a testing procedure it is still a 50/50 shot on which it is.

You’re interpreting Occam’s razor incorrectly
And I quote

Occam's razor further known as the law of parsimony (Latin: lex parsimoniae) is the problem-solving principle that essentially states that simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones.

Linkages do Fail
Ive operated machines for years that have mechanically controled valve bodies.
I even removed a mechanical under hood system from a truck and installed electric over hydraulic

where is your proof that a mechanical system Will outlast any electric over hydraulic

Again shut up, nothing you are posting is helping Op

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
You’re interpreting Occam’s razor incorrectly
And I quote

Occam's razor further known as the law of parsimony (Latin: lex parsimoniae) is the problem-solving principle that essentially states that simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones.

Linkages do Fail
Ive operated machines for years that have mechanically controled valve bodies.
I even removed a mechanical under hood system from a truck and installed electric over hydraulic

where is your proof that a mechanical system Will outlast any electric over hydraulic

Again shut up, nothing you are posting is helping Op

Exactly, now in engineering they call it “Keep It Simple Stupid”... same guiding principle as Ockham’s Razor reduce the complexity of the system and the simplist solution is usually the best. Of course simplicity is a vague concept and so is best. But overall the idea is the same.

I am not saying that mechanical systems won’t fail. I am saying that over all simple mechanical systems are more robust.

But the original poster only has 4 options: 1) buy a module hope that works out, 2) buy a controller hope that works 3) buy whatever part he didn’t buy in option 1 or 2 , 3) burrow a controller and test that and then buy the correct part, and
4) go to the dealer for repair.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Why don’t you post your crap in your thread
That is decayed to your rig?

Then if anybody wants to know anything about your junk they can find it there

instead of spread your crap all over the forum stinking up everybody else’s topic

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Why don’t you post your crap in your thread
That is decayed to your rig?

Then if anybody wants to know anything about your junk they can find it there

instead of spread your crap all over the forum stinking up everybody else’s topic
Junk... that is subjective

21 - 26 of 26 Posts