Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a minute mount 2, I just put new headlights, solenoid, and batter wires on but I think the ram to raise the plow is bent maybe? It seems to work all the connections are solid and fuses are find but when I press up, down, left, or right, the plow doesn't move but the motor draws power and acts like it wants to move but no such luck, it makes noise and it spins inside as it should but the plow its self is stationary. Doesn't go up, down left or right. Send help please...haha

·
Registered
123 Posts
How are you sure its spinning?

Have you pulled the canister off and verified the pump is good and not broken internally?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just rebuild it lest summer all new parts because of things being broken inside it sounds like its working fine but I dont know. Im at a loss here... im going to take the motor back off, check it inside and out as well as replace the screen again and go from there but before all that is there something simple I could try? I'm not sure anymore

·
Registered
123 Posts
Is there enough fluid in it?

The filter housing can sometimes brake and won't suck up fluid.

All the electrical connections at the valves and plugs reinstalled correctly?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there enough fluid in it?

The filter housing can sometimes brake and won't suck up fluid.

All the electrical connections at the valves and plugs reinstalled correctly?
I checked it the filter/screen was clogged so I replaced it and cleaned the inside of the housing and replaced the fluid after fully draining it, everything is working as it should now, thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts