Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you swap out the seamled beam lamps from the plow and put diffrent sealed beams in like regular automotive ones. I would wana swap them out and put in the xenon kind that make a whiter look.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Don't bother with the fancy stuff,just get a good set of High Output Halogen sealed beams.You will have to replace the plastic connector to make them fit.Just get two replacement auto headlamp connectors,and transfer the wires from the old one to the new one.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris i was thinking of going with halogen sealed beams by sylvania i have the 9006 version in my truck and they are great. They are called Silverstar and give off a nice white light. I would like the real HID look that bos has as an option that would be great.

So what type of sealed beam is that in the plow headgear i saw it up ont he fisher website but i havent heard of that before.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
HID

I really like the HID lights that my Cadillac CTS has, the visibility is so much better . THe Boss HID option is worth the price especially since they have "tuned" the light to address light reflectivity on snow . Other plow makes should offer HID

1 - 5 of 5 Posts