Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always happy for the opportunity to network with anyone from the greater Pittsburgh area....

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a snowy morning at rush hour, Greentree is more than 30 minutes from Pittsburgh! :)

I'll PM you with my phone number. We don't get many calls for work out that way, and you probably don't get many for Pittsburgh, but concievably if either of us were in a real bind due to a breakdown or something we might be in a position to back each other up.

I got a call the other day from a friend in the far northern suburbs of Pittsburgh, who'd had an inquiry from a good client about one of their properties in the (even in ideal weather), difficult to get around in, southern suburbs. I checked on the location, but it's just a little out of range for us too. I didn't have anybody I could recommend either. That's the times this forum would be of the greatest help to us all.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a call from one of our customers about one of their other sites. It's too far for us to service efficiently. I couldn't come up with anyone to help them. It's in Beaver PA. Too bad there's so few of us from the Burgh taking advantage of this opportunity to network....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts