Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just wached the weather. RIAN i hate that word but they saysing more snow sunday into tusday hmmm letts keep tuned in boys i hope it nails us. get some awsome xmass gifts with the xtra cash.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Please fill out your location :argue , thats what they are saying for my area:cash

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Big time rain coming here for thursday but they say a possible nor easter sunday into monday that looks like snow or a mix.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I know, this is sickening. I look out west on the radar and they are having Blizzard warnings right now. That stuff usually goes east, but they are saying it's going north and changing to rain. Maybe they are wrong. Again.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yea last one went east, this one went west, I just heard the next one for now looks to go South:rolleyes:

Looks like the begining of another one of those years. Kind of like the last two.

I need a job:geez

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
there calling for rain changing to snow... i hope there finally right about the snow this time... although im not holding my breath the've been wrong for us all year sofar...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeepieeeeeeeeeeee ya,Rain thursday, Sunday the start of a pos nor easter.

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Michigan plowers here in balmy mich we can watch everyone around us get nailed and for some reason wehen it comes arcoss the big lake it turns to rain go figure its 6.30am i just got back from coffee run its 39 out and pouring rain gotta hate it

and the worst part west side guys you arnt even getting lake effect

1 - 9 of 9 Posts