·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
I would love to plow with something like that. From what I understand they are really hoss's. I'm sure it doesn't have pwr steering or good heat, but that can be fixed. The only other thing would be a pwr angle set up. If I had extra change I'd buy it, if the price was right.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Heck, I plowed up until last year with my '53 Willys. I just sold it to a friend at work, and he's using it to clear his driveway.
That Dodge would be an animal in the snow -- there'd be no stopping it. Add a Fisher valve body and angle rams, and you'd have one unique plow rig.

Jeff Pierce

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
A friend of mine has one with a 7' snowblower mounted in place of the plow. Awsome rig.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Drop a small block Chevy and an Automatic Tranny in it. Add power steering/brakes, and MOST OF ALL get rid of the military tread tires. They are the WORST tires for anything. Cant believe the Military actually specified a tire like this.

That would be one COLD cab!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
my farther used to plow with one of those (m37):cool: there was nothing that could stop that thing. during blizzard of 78 when all other contractors were getting heavy equipment in to plow out the lots all around him he was still pushing snow. top speed on that thing was like 55-60 mph. but it would go through anything. he did have to get pulled off the piles he was making a couple times though, 10' up on a pile. company he worked for sold it and got a F350 :headwall and the only thing it was used for was plowing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.