Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i bought a used fisher polycaster sander this fall its the first model they came out with it’s my first electric sander so I’m not to familiar with them the other day we had a bunch of rain then it went down to -20 I went out sanding and did 2 parking lots no problem then all of a sudden my spinner slowed right down and now it barely spins. The controller only has 1 dial that controls the conveyor and spinner so I figured they both ran off the same motor and if the motor was bad the conveyor would act up to. I’m hoping someone has ran into the same problem and can help me out thx

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hey guys i bought a used fisher polycaster sander this fall its the first model they came out with it’s my first electric sander so I’m not to familiar with them the other day we had a bunch of rain then it went down to -20 I went out sanding and did 2 parking lots no problem then all of a sudden my spinner slowed right down and now it barely spins. The controller only has 1 dial that controls the conveyor and spinner so I figured they both ran off the same motor and if the motor was bad the conveyor would act up to. I’m hoping someone has ran into the same problem and can help me out thx
What is the model number and year... maybe we can find a pdf of the manual and start troubl shooting from there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts