Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey so what the heck happened with the old site forum? I hadnt checked out the old site in a while, then couldnt get on . Checked back and ended up here? What the heck happened and where did it go?

·
Registered
610 Posts
remember in school

eastern half of germany fell to the commies

they threw up the berlin wall

youn couldnt get baCK IN

sort of like that

john:usa

·
Registered
668 Posts
Well being Canadian they still let me in all the time, but wow is it COLD over there, gone for a weekend and almost nothing has gone on. :zzzz

·
Registered
167 Posts
what site:argue

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
This site is the best place to go now,hands down.I didnt know there was another site,I forgot the name of it already;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
when only the best will do
this sites for you

john:canada

·
Registered
668 Posts
Not bad but I'd rather have Bud than site.:)

·
Registered
610 Posts
im a guiness man my self

john

·
Registered
668 Posts
So what world record did you break????:) :)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I dont know, but he may be setting a world record with how far away his reply is from his name, LOL! Push ENTER much do ya? LOL! Mike :D :argue

·
Registered
610 Posts
at least i stop typing in caps

john:argue

·
Registered
866 Posts
I have been back to the other site- just to see what is up, and it is dead- the quality of posts was also greatly affected by the turn of events that lead us all here. All I can say is that I hope the hullaboo dies down soon- starting to remind me of the OJ Simpson case. We're here to discuss snow and ice, and rib on each other of course!! but most of all we're here to help one another out with any questions or problems that might arise!

Just my $.02

Hope it doesn't get me banned!!!

(Sorry- couldn't resist- now on to more important stuff!!)

Bill

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Cardoctor, yea I have to agree with you there, you did stop typing in caps lock, but Im unsure which is more annoying, the caps lock or the 5 inches worth of blank space between your reply and your name! :D Im just messin with ya pal, glad to have ya here!! Mike :argue

·
Registered
610 Posts
:beatsme :beatsme :beatsme :beatsme
john

·
Registered
150 Posts
:p :p :p :p :p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts