Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well made some inprovments on the truck today. And no i didnt get rid of the meyer....................................yet. I put new tires and wheel covers on the truck. I got Mastercraft Courser A/T's by Cooper tire. I ended up getting 285 75 16 insted of the 265 75 16's. I also installed strobes in the reverse lights and front markers. Back to the tires does any have any info on them or run them? I got a great deal on them (a few bucks over $500 for the set.....mounted and all) A friend told me he likes them and the price was just too good( i hope its not to good..........to be true). I took some pic's of the OLD and the NEW.........which do you all like better?

First the OLD-

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rob- I got mine from central parts warehouse BU if i were you i would check ebay. Theres some great sets on there for great prices. I just orderd another set off there for the truck Im gonna buy soon. Are you interested in getting hide-a-way stobes?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Have any more pics of the strobes? Particularly any with the taillight off showing the tube going into the taillight assembly.

Also, what system did you go with? How many watts? Are they amber or clear tubes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts