Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday we had a mini get together down at Hooters in Wethersfield CT.

BWAMX
ProSno
SnowTime &
Myself

We threw the bull for a few hours and enjoyed some wings and YES the ladies too ;)

Ill post a few pics of the rigs.
plowing!

and I hope Bill will post some of his.

Jay

plowing! plowing!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nice looking truck guys... Bill they were at Hooters do you really think they were paying any attention to the wings...LOL:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice trucks guys. Whos truck is the one on the end Jay? You didn't get of your jeep yet did you?
Eric
BTW: Nice tv they have there :shades

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well 90Plow thats ProSno's other truck. I will most likely get the pleasure of operating that one this winter, if it ever snows.

As far as invites sorry guys. It was sort of last minute. It was actually a Winter Party for the Golf Course that I work at and I invited Bill and Bob since Bill's Bday was last week and we had to celebrate.

If you guys want to we could set up a date for a little get together.

Jay

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
AAAAlllrriigghhtty then! next time we have to post this a week ahead of time. I walked in last minute but this would have been a blast to have more people there.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Rob

ill put you on my list along with easthavenplower

im just joking guys even if you did invite me i would have to say no.im just to busy with the landscaping biz and my future biz which may start up next winter.when that happens im going to invite everyone from CT to come down for the grand opening

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.