Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellas

Me and ProSno have been talking. We would like to setup a date for a Hooters in Wethersfield CT meet.

Hopefully sometime soon.

Ok Bill and I have started the post now you guys can decide the date and time :)

Jay

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
I think a saterday afternoon would be great

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Friday or saturday afternoon or night sounds good to me. I will go so i can finally meet some of these great people. And make some new friends. And hooters is always a good place to hang out. Its little drive but i will go. O it cant be nexted saturday the motocross is at the harbor yard nexted weekend Im goingt saturday. Could meet there wacth the races and they sell beer and there are always women walking around.

Rich:burnout

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bill
I see you got my PM, :D glad to see you are back to normal !
(paint fumes will do that to ya.) :rolleyes:
Any Sat afternoon would be good ,I'll be there
I could use some of that Warm Chili NOW its getting cooler.

Hey Matt, bet ya can't sleep tonight!:burnout

Later

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bill any Saturday afternoon is good
I think I will go every Saturday and wait for you guys to show:p
Hooters Hooters Were all goin to HOOTERS
Steve

·
Registered
526 Posts
a Saturday is probably a best bet for me as well !! I'd like to be able to attend this one :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Well so far it looks like saturday. Thats cool. Just not the weekend of the arenacross. Unless its during the day because the races dont start till 7:30. I really want to meet some people from the great site. And of course look at the nice women at hooters and talk snow. And maybe this meeting will help us bring some snow we all can do the snow dance in the parking lot LOL

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pick a day. I'll try and arange to be there. Gotta have 3 mile island all drums.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
3 mile island all drums ?

We can ask for all drums ????? I didnt know that . I like the drumsticks

Phoenix its Hooters talk LOL

·
Registered
359 Posts
when i went last night we got 10 spicy jacks......a 50 platter of 3 mile islands, and then a platter of the hot ones. they were mixed drums and wings. very good:D scenery was also incredibly good. the night was great till this one chick drank so much she passed out and the 5.0 had to come and the paramedics.

·
Registered
156 Posts
phoenix827 quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sdpsd99
Gotta have 3 mile island all drums.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUH? You lost me there.

Phonenix

Being a Hooter customer for over 10 years and have been to 5 diffrent Hooters in 3 states you can learn some things in regards to ordering.The guys from the FD. that I normally go with we order 3 mile island all drums no wings. We asked once when we were there if we could get all drums and have been doing it ever since. Due to not being fans of wings having to deal with 2 bones and we believe that the drums have more meat on them. It is just a personel prefrence that I have. If you want wings have at it.

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Jan, 17, Saturday Hooters
Thats the date boys, be there.... beer, leggs, wings, leggs, beer, more leggs

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
What about a time. I may not be able to go do to the races but I sure will try

1 - 20 of 72 Posts