Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sure I'm in the same boat as some other guys. The last 3 so called events where supposed to produce 1-3" (I know, not alot but I take what I can get), Thinking I'm going to at least salt. Get up in the morning and not a damn thing on the ground OR falling. Is or has it gotten that hard to predict winter weather? Hell anymore they're not event right 24hrs before a storm. Today we were supposed to get about an inch. Not a thing has falled from the sky yet! It blows my mind that the "weather guessers" can be this wrong this much and still get paid good money! Gary Grey has been pretty close but has called some wrong too. I would be run out of town if I was that wrong at my job that much. Good thing these people aren't doctors. Could you imagine......." Well Mr. xxxx you have a 90% chance of living, granted it could change in the next 24-36 hrs, but don't worry, I'm a professional.":headwall I know its just the beginning of Jan , and maybe I was spoiled from last season, BUT 'CMON stop teasing!!!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
now snow here but it sure is cold:eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
You're preachin to the choir. Same gripe every year, "If I was wrong at my job that much I would get fired.... yada yada yada." Join the club, membership is FREE!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
i have learned not to bother with the weather guessers forcasts i watch the radars and go by that for figuring when the snow is coming...

·
Registered
49 Posts
this is what it's lookin like from my house...........

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
and...........

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
love the pics kawdude. lucky you. Hopefully we'll get some on wed.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hopefully we will se something. I heard 3-6 '' for the Philly area.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK i can stop venting for now. We're supposed to get 4-5" tonight. So that'll keep me busy. Plus its supposed to get really windy so we'll have to stay on top to the drifting. Good Luck to the guys/gals that get any!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I shouldn't complain because we've been out several times, but now we're stuck in a bad pattern of too high of temperatures to see any more snow for at least another week or longer.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
We are stuck with very cold temps and no real plowable snow . I think Feb will be the time to make up for the lack of snow .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts