Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fisher mm2
One of my head lights were broke so I decided to upgrade to LED style headlights. The original headlight Functioned properly switching from high to low, The new headlights will work on just high. When you switch to low they shut off. The connector was not direct fit, they come with an extra harness so you can put your pins were you need them. I've tried every configuration imaginable with no luck. I love the headlights, the low beam is 10 times brighter than my high beam original headlights. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O also the high beam indicator stays on when I switch from high to low with new lights, Not with orginal .

·
Registered
94 Posts
The leds are polarity sensitive so make sure you are having the correct wires going to the correct pins.
See if you can find a pin out of the bulbs and the headlight harness

·
Registered
2 Posts
Similar issue, with a Fischer MM2 and '07 Silverado. Difference is: Lights were working, suddenly started alternating from Truck to plow, like an emergency vehicle. Now, no low beams on plow, high work fine. LED replacements are plug and play, no wiring needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts