Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post some pictures when you get it.
I will... it needs an engine... I am thinking a Deutz BF Series Aircooled engine coupled to 5spd transmission with a PTO to run a Speedaire positive displacement blower that makes 14” of mercury at 840cfm for a vacuum. Adding a hot-water generator to it too. And water recycling capabilities. When all is said and done it will be about $18,000 instead $225,000 and far more capable. It will do 10,000 psi at 16gpm and 200F for our new industrial cleaning division.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Wow a new industrial cleaning division you mean you’re going to get a pressure washer to clean up the grease traps that you suck clean

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
I will... it needs an engine... I am thinking a Deutz BF Series Aircooled engine coupled to 5spd transmission with a PTO to run a Speedaire positive displacement blower that makes 14” of mercury at 840cfm for a vacuum. Adding a hot-water generator to it too. And water recycling capabilities. When all is said and done it will be about $18,000 instead $225,000 and far more capable. It will do 10,000 psi at 16gpm and 200F for our new industrial cleaning division.
And here we go again...more fairy tales.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to mention the stove tops , duct works and fans that compromises our core business...this unit will open us up the cleaning of chemical factories, paper mills, asphalt plants, heavy equipment cleaning, rolling stock, and much much more. I am actually really excited about it.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
10,000 psi @ 16GPM Pump by NLB Corp.
10,000 psi @ 16GPM Hot Water Generator by Easy Kleen 800,000 BTU 130-155 degree rise in heat
953 com positive displacement blower/vacuum ([email protected] 14” Hg) run off by PTO from the transmission
5 spd spicer gearbox with PTO
200 hp Deutz BF6L513R Air Cooled Diesel Engine
100-400 20 GPM recycling unit with extra bank of filters to .20 microns with oil separating unit by Bulldog Pro Pressure

Now, I need a truck.... to put it all on.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think an air cooled diesel will offer some nice advantages over a liquid cooled engine in this application. Especially since I am mating it to 5spd transmission with a PTO to power a vacuum engine...

Water injection is a must I believe...

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
i think an air cooled diesel will offer some nice advantages over a liquid cooled engine in this application. Especially since i am mating it to 5spd transmission with a pto to power a vacuum engine...

Water injection is a must i believe...
skw.................................

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There is a old Dodge tanker on auctionsinternational, It's gas maybe a wedge. You could always stick a diesel in it, it's a 72 draw a lot of eye's toward you. If your not interested let me know might buy for Tank, wedge. Only want the cab if it don't bid to high.
That is a kind offer. I wish you the best of luck on the Bidding. Right now the entire is going on a 2002 Chevy flatbed with 22ft deck. So, I am putting a plastic loaf style 1050 gallon tank on it for water plus the recycling system. So with a 85-95% capture rate the setup should do 5-7 hours before refilling. It will also have a port for a 1 inch fill line. It should be enough for jobs I am going after first. However, when I get into the heavy industrial stuff that will require the 4000-5000 gallon water truck and 12,000 gallon waste disposal tanker. I am excited for that phase.

·
Banned
432 Posts
That is a kind offer. I wish you the best of luck on the Bidding. Right now the entire is going on a 2002 Chevy flatbed with 22ft deck. So, I am putting a plastic loaf style 1050 gallon tank on it for water plus the recycling system. So with a 85-95% capture rate the setup should do 5-7 hours before refilling. It will also have a port for a 1 inch fill line. It should be enough for jobs I am going after first. However, when I get into the heavy industrial stuff that will require the 4000-5000 gallon water truck and 12,000 gallon waste disposal tanker. I am excited for that phase.
https://www.auctionsinternational.com/auction/18854/item/1972-dodge-800-tanker-114539 I only want the cab.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts