Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Fix-er-up

Some one will buy that and fix it up and sell it. There are collision shops around here that buy older models crashed up when there slow in the summer months, fix em up sell them for top :cash to some crazy nut that drives by. LOL, thing is if you do the truck is never perfect after a reck like that. One with a good eye can always see its been crashed up.:grinz :grinz
Scott

·
Registered
637 Posts
Parts

It may be good for parts if it's in your area, but 10k is a bit steep for parts just for your self. The right front fender is smashed, and that is what I would have needed, lol. As mine is starting to show a bit of rust a the very bottom. Looks like the box took a hard hit:headwall . So that's all twisted up. Probly the best of that truck would be the cab, engine, trans,transfer case, axels, tailgate??,Tires??.

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Moderator
4,902 Posts
It doesn't look to me like it took a real hard hit. The worst damage is in front, the rest is cosmetic. For some reason the air bags didn't pop, this might indicate a light hit. I'd pull the box off and put a dump body on! Would make a nice truck for someone with time on their hands....

·
Registered
609 Posts
that is a light hit, buy it for $8500

remove bed and add a steel flatbed $1000
go to junkyard and find a 94-01 front clip $1000
pound out big dents and mud and sand $500
good 4 coat with clear coat paint finish $1000

total $12k for a pretty nice 4x4 lifted flatbed 1 ton dodge with a cummins.

if I had the cash I would buy it, fix it and sell it for $20k in a heartbeat, someone will

1 - 5 of 5 Posts