Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Definately more than we are use to the past few years.
Could be a very good year..

Attachments

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Certainly keeping us busy. Hope it continues!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Definately a good start to the season. Just wished it had started sooner. We've got nearly half our snow total for the year in two storms over the past four days.

Lots of calls from the snowblower crowdpayup .

So far I've tripled my customer base in the past week, not counting the calls for "one time plow".

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The farmers almanac said to expect heavier than normal snow fall earlier in the season. The 2nd part of winter would be normal to below normal.

Looks like they nailed it so far. I hate late winter / spring snow storms so I hope the whole thing is correct. Nothing like plowing 4" of slush on top of mud :headwall

-Henri

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Finished the last driveway this morning. On the way back out the narrow road one of the transplants from away ran the truck off the road. $250.00 for another A frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Another

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice....

I thought all those folks from away left with the nice weather :shades

Good thing nothing worse happened. I suppose they were driving an SUV too??

-Henri

Attachments

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Then again, it could be worse! (Not mine, btw. Just stopped to offer moral support.)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Another.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
No, it was a full size van. They are always stuck when I go in this road. Needless to say, they won't be getting any help from us in the future. The even had the gall to drive off. Would love to pay them a visit with the Topkick and wing, but it certainly isn't worth it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One good thing is the fact guys like that make my wife look like a good driver :rolleyes: (did I say that?) ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tvpierce said:
Hey tvpierce, just noticed you were here ! Welcome to the real "Forum" ;)

I just used some of your material on the Jeep light question, hope it's OK :grinz

CYA round Southern Maine!

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
How many Mainers do we have here?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Aside from those that have posted above, I know of GeoffD, KRC, Twakem, and of course me. That's just off the top of my head so there may be more. That's 11? There were a few more that were on the other site that haven't seen the light yet........give them time!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts