Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After running around like a nut:scramble I got my fisher vplow on thursday, and spent from lunch time till 11:00pm on thursday installing it all day friday. I also put on the "X" codes, It turned out good though, I used it 16 1/2 hrs on saturday and no problems. The only question I had was the speed of the motor, In the manual it says it should raise it in 3 sec, and full angle in 5 sec, I'm taking about 2-3 sec longer :( any ideas

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sometimes right from the factory the pressure relief may not be set 100%. On the passenger side of the valve block you will see a hole in the valve block. There will be a stem with a straight blade screwdriver slot. Screw it all the way in till it bottoms out and back it out counter clockwise 2 1/2 turns. This will put it at about 1750psi =/-100psi. Actual times may vary a little depending on tempature, fluid type etc....

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plow tech thanks for the reply, what changes the preasure ,as far as if I turn the screw in clokkwise, it will raise the preasure?

Also the FISHER sticker on the plow came off all ready:eek: Any chance of getting another one from fisher?
thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes if you turn it in it will raise the pressure. It is just a relief valve that opens when the preset pressure is achieved and the rest is returned to the tank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts