Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody get any new toys for thier oil bunners for Christmas??

I got an ATS Ball Bearing Turbo:burnout

Now, if I'd only get my injectors back:rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I got a late one, new BFG AT's 296/75/16. Only got 20 miles on them so far, I will have to take a road trip to see what I think, and we are forecasted for snow in a couple of days.

John

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Im getting my new toys lis t fileld tomorrow. A blizzard 810 to go with my sidewing i got for xmas:D . No more bombing goodies for a while,in spring im goingto get me some HUGE EDM injectors and try to get 620+ RWHP on diesel only.:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
straight piped mine with some of my xmas $$ found a local shop that did it for $50. including 2 clamps and installed new rod type hangers as well. man it is loud. but its now time to BOMB!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jbutch83 said:
I got a late one, new BFG AT's 296/75/16. Only got 20 miles on them so far, I will have to take a road trip to see what I think, and we are forecasted for snow in a couple of days.

John
John,

I have run 295 BFG's for the past couple years;) I have had no problems in the snow with them at all!:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John DiMartino said:
Im getting my new toys lis t fileld tomorrow. A blizzard 810 to go with my sidewing i got for xmas:D . No more bombing goodies for a while,in spring im goingto get me some HUGE EDM injectors and try to get 620+ RWHP on diesel only.:D
John,

COOL!:cool:

Now all we need is some SNOW!!:rolleyes:

I can't wait to get my injectors back!!!:eek:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Coldblue said:
straight piped mine with some of my xmas $$ found a local shop that did it for $50. including 2 clamps and installed new rod type hangers as well. man it is loud. but its now time to BOMB!!
Coldblue,

Are you sure you want to start??;) It's never ending!! LOL!!! :D :burnout

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Greg,

I have been wanting to get them for sometime, just that money was the factor. I based my decision on these tires because I knew that you had them and were very happy with them, as well as the owner of the company that I sub for has a set, and he is also impressed with them. Maybe in the future I will chip mine, but again, it is always that money thing.

John

·
Registered
357 Posts
I straight piped mine the day after X-mas (finally:rolleyes: ). Man, does it sound MEAN now!

·
Registered
54 Posts
i know, its a never ending thing, but ive already got the new sticker for the truck on order it says "never satisfied" and trust me it fits..

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Well I have about 8 hours of plow time on the new tires, and all I can say is I wish I had gotten them sooner. Haven't even needed to go to 4X4, something I could not do with the old tires.

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts