Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice rides Tom. Which one do you prefer and why? Lets see some action shots :cool:
Eric

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always seem too busy to get any action shots when the snow is flying !

I drive the Dodge, and after two plows, I am really impressed with the Blizzard. I haven't drive the new superduty yet, and probably won't much. But my business partner who does drive it is very happy so far. He just moved up from our 94 Ford, so its a big step up. He feels like he's in a Caddy....

Plow times have been shaved on my route, but its too early to tell on Brads. A lot still comes down to how aggressive you are.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Tom can you hook me up with a few pics of that light bar for the bed, or gimme a link to get one?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well, I told myself that I wasn't going to add to this thread unless it was Monday, and LGF added one:(:D So here we go...

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are made locally, at Band B in Byron Center, MI. However, there are quite a few dealers of snow equipt around here that all have their own version.

·
Registered
73 Posts
How do you like your Trynex V-box??

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Love the trynex. No problems with it. Our salting volume is way down this year though, so its not going to see a whole lot of bulk salt action. Last year I ran it for a month and a half with bulk, 1.5 ton at a time, and was quite pleased.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts