Snowplow Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
New here

Hello to all of you :)
First i have to say you have a great site here and doing a great job.
It's interesting to read about snow cleaning at the other side of the world.

Keep on plowing plowing!

Greetings from switzerland

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hello to all of you :)
First i have to say you have a great site here and doing a great job.
It's interesting to read about snow cleaning at the other side of the world.

Keep on plowing plowing!

Greetings from switzerland
I'm hoping you may be able to provide some pics of the plow equipment used in Switzerland?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thx for the warm welcome here.

I can tell you that we have the same problems here, like it is for you. Cars at wrong places, high costs and low paying. ;)

Sure i will post some pictures but first i have to find the right place to post them.
I will post 2 of the equipment that i am working with. Maybe someone can tell me where to post more, i hope to find the right place soon.

Greetings Peter

btw: sorry if my english isn't perfect :eek:

Attachments

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Moderator
4,902 Posts
Just take a look at the index page you find by clicking the logo in the upper left corner of each page. There you'll see a listing of forums, just choose the one that your pictures best fit, in this case "Plowing with Equipment" would probably be best. When in doubt, post in "Snowplowing Discussions" and we can move it if necessary.

That's an interesting machine, how about starting a thread in "Plowing With Equipment" about it?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Welcome ! Great to have another snowy part of the worlds perspective about Plowing !

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Welcome!. Great pictures. Quite the backdrop. Keep posting them if you have more. Will be interested in hearing more about snow removal in your part of the world.

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
Thx for the warm welcome here.

I can tell you that we have the same problems here, like it is for you. Cars at wrong places, high costs and low paying. ;)

Sure i will post some pictures but first i have to find the right place to post them.
I will post 2 of the equipment that i am working with. Maybe someone can tell me where to post more, i hope to find the right place soon.

Greetings Peter

btw: sorry if my english isn't perfect :eek:
Welcome to LTS, rather ironic, as Chuck was just saying he didn't think there were any members from Europe.

You are very fortunate to live there, I was lucky enough to visit there back in '88 and loved it. Unfortunately, it was summertime. :grinz

PS Your English is just fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all! This is my 2nd season plowing and I wish I had found this site last year!
I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I have an 03 chev 2500 and a 9' western plow and up untill now it has been tough to get the info I have needed, I also have a 743 bobcat and am now looking for a backup truck. My savings for my 2nd truck were slightly:eek: dpleted on the first snow this year when my truck started making horrible noises in 4wd, I now intimately know what a transfer case and front differential are AND cost!

Looking forward to getting to know you all here!

Dave

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Hi all! This is my 2nd season plowing and I wish I had found this site last year!
I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I have an 03 chev 2500 and a 9' western plow and up untill now it has been tough to get the info I have needed, I also have a 743 bobcat and am now looking for a backup truck. My savings for my 2nd truck were slightly:eek: dpleted on the first snow this year when my truck started making horrible noises in 4wd, I now intimately know what a transfer case and front differential are AND cost!

Looking forward to getting to know you all here!

Dave
Welcome to LTS Dave, Remember if you have a question about something try a search first. That will save you a lot of time.

Plow on!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Charlie with Charliesfleet

Cool site Hea just wanted to say Ive been plowing for years and I plow even though I'm in a wheelchair. Ive been paralyzed for 30 years .I run an emergency road service auto and truck repair.I sold my last snow plow truck two years ago and thought I would get out of the business. Then I had an idea. Why don't I invent a plow for use with a wheelchair.So I did.Check This out a special plow that allows someone in a power chair to get through and beyond the snow. This thing is incredible.Works better than i ever dreamed. google snowplowing wheelchair.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Cool site Hea just wanted to say Ive been plowing for years and I plow even though I'm in a wheelchair. Ive been paralyzed for 30 years .I run an emergency road service auto and truck repair.I sold my last snow plow truck two years ago and thought I would get out of the business. Then I had an idea. Why don't I invent a plow for use with a wheelchair.So I did.Check This out a special plow that allows someone in a power chair to get through and beyond the snow. This thing is incredible.Works better than i ever dreamed. google snowplowing wheelchair.
U plow snow in New Mexico? NM in your sig??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Happy New Year to all!!! I finally logged onto the site. I am a wannabe newbie who has wanted to push snow forever. I caught a post awhile back against plowing with the IFS GM pick-ups. I own an '88 GMC half ton, rebuilt trans, rust free frame, strong running 350 engine. Should I even think about plowing residential driveways and perhaps small parking lots, or save my money for a more stout capable vehicle? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, I hope this shows up where it's supposed to.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts