Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all new member here. I currently i have a 98 chevy 1500 4x4 with a meyer classic mount and a 7.5 poly plow with a meyer E60H
i have a small acreage so i also have a couple of tractors and and a shop where I do some fabricating
i have rebuilt a couple of the E60s aand done a couple of the cylinder upgrades on them

Attachments

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hello all new member here. I currently i have a 98 chevy 1500 4x4 with a meyer classic mount and a 7.5 poly plow with a meyer E60H
i have a small acreage so i also have a couple of tractors and and a shop where I do some fabricating
i have rebuilt a couple of the E60s aand done a couple of the cylinder upgrades on them
Nice setup... how do you like it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am quite happy with it i have had it for about 15 years now with very little maintenance or problems
it is a lot better that sitting on a tractor with no cab
as i just use it for my personal use and help out a couple of neighbors and maybe down the gravel road to the blacktop
as it may take the county up to three days to come by with a grader

Attachments

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I am quite happy with it i have had it for about 15 years now with very little maintenance or problems
it is a lot better that sitting on a tractor with no cab
as i just use it for my personal use and help out a couple of neighbors and maybe down the gravel road to the blacktop
as it may take the county up to three days to come by with a grader
I think it is a nice setup. I think you however, you can always go bigger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts