·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody working on or have any thoughts on a logo for this sight? :confused:

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
I like the old Chevy too.Wasn't there some pics of his brothers Dodge or something ? Maybe we could use that ;)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I didn't know Chuck had asked us to work on changing his logo. What did I miss??? :confused:

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
BRL,

I think they are suggesting something that lends itself more easily to advertising items such as T-Shirts and Sweatshirts, hats, decals etc.

We are proud of this site and would somehow like to increase the ways of getting this place as well know as .... well you know !

:greenange

·
Registered
445 Posts
I think the Chevy logo is fine. If you are talking about T-shirts and stuff to wear for advertising this site than I would agree that a different logo maybe needed...but I will leave that decision to Chuck

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Oh OK. I thought Chuck had made a post somewhere asking for us to do some design chages for him ;)

Woofsplow,
The banner at the top left has been Chuck's logo for his site for years. But I see where you guys are coming from, that it might be hard to put that on shirts when the time comes. We'll see if changes come.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
LOGO

T shirts or something ironon would be nice . I would wear it to the upcoming N.E Snow and Ice show . That should help with the already great membership !!!

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Travel & Bar Consultant
2,029 Posts
How about T-shirts ?????? lol

I think GM would be pissed and want some
serious $$$$$$ for using the Chevy bowtie
on anything..............geo

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
GM logo

Yes , Shouldnt do that without there permission . They have lots of lawyer types

·
Registered
357 Posts
How's this? Just a quickie, any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
How about this? I just worked on yours a little. I think the Red blade looks better :shades2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
How about this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
I like the third one so far.

·
Registered