Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Toyota Tundra crewmax 2” leveling kit
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
We just moved to a house that has a 300’ driveway that comes to a wide (30x30’) wide parking area in front of our house and garage. There’s a bend in the driveway too, and it’s on a hill (about 50-60’ elevation over 200’)
I’ve done a bit of research but I’m completely new to this. That said, I’m excited for the fun and independence.
I originally thought an ATV would be cool because then I. An have a toy to play around with. But I think I’m going to go with a truck plow on my 2015 Tundra Crewmax. I like the fisher HS and the western Defender. Taking the plow on/off easily is a priority because I don’t always want to drive around town with the plow on.
Am I making the right choices?
Thanks in advance.
nick

·
Registered
532 Posts
The Fisher HT (and whatever western calls that same model) would be better suited for that size truck and it'll be easier to remove than the HS (relatively so, the HS isn't hard to remove) - the HS is more suited to downsized vehicles like the Tacoma even though it is an approved application for the Tundra.

·
Registered
2015 Toyota Tundra crewmax 2” leveling kit
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Fisher HT (and whatever western calls that same model) would be better suited for that size truck and it'll be easier to remove than the HS (relatively so, the HS isn't hard to remove) - the HS is more suited to downsized vehicles like the Tacoma even though it is an approved application for the Tundra.
Thanks for the insight!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts