Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a friendly reminder carried over from EZboard . The Show is Nov 18, 10-6 and Nov 19 ,10-3 . Royal Plaza Trade Center, Marlborough Ma. I plan on attending Tue around 3

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
Guys can you take pics? I can't make it :(

It will probably be a great show seeing that I can't make it.

Oh and Gordyo, take twice as many pics since you double posted:jk

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
The site is still new, there are bound to be a few glitches and bugs for a few days

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Show starts tommorrow

:burnout

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'll be there Tuesday morning, but will most likely be leaving around 1pm depending on the weather.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i should be there around 11 or 12 im leaving my house around 9 and yes im going on tues:burnout

·
Registered
622 Posts
Bill, I was planning to go on tuesday but might have to make it wed. The rain is killing me But that may be a good thing. It rained alot last fall too and it snowed alot too.

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Looks like a Wednesday trip for me, getting rain then and its supposed to be a good tuesday jhere so Leaves. Leaves, leaves. And dont worry I'll be taking pics, lots of em.

·
Registered
977 Posts
ProSno,

Was hoping to see you there today. Oh well understandable. I had my loader go down yesterday and I really should not leave campus untill I can get it running. I went to the Heavy Equipment forum and got some ideas on what to look for and am heading out right now to see if any of these suggestions work. If not, the dealer is coming out later this afternoon and I am heading to the show at 10:00 for the day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts