Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a seach and found the site. Looks like alot of info is at the fingertips. Joined up and glad to be here

·
Registered
905 Posts
Welcome,are you currently a plow owner?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome aboard. :canada Got any pics of your trucks?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Good to see another Canuck, Welcome aboard, we need all the Canadians we can get because a few of the Yankees are contemplating an invasion.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yup- we're still planning that invasion windmill!! Looking forward to coming up in the summer to sample some of your cooking and see how you've implemented some of your favorite persons designs into your home- we all know how much you just LOVE Martha Stewart!!!!

LOL!

j/k!

Bill:burnout

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I assume from your user ID that you drive an 1100cc Honda in warmer weather? (or if you're really hard-core, you drive it year round)
I'm a die-hard Honda guy, and IMHO the V65 is the best bike engine ever produced. And I love it on the Sabre body.

Again, welcome!

Jeff Pierce

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes sir,
Bought the bike new 1984 and just turned 70,000 km . It has been a hassle free ride from day 1. Bring it out after a few good rains and put her away 1st time the salt shakers are out. We haven't had but a couple of inches twice but that got the equipment out and worked out the bugs. We are due anytime but it will be nice to see some frost in the ground

·
Registered
610 Posts
welcome
youll be educated and entertained
john:usa :usa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts