Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new F-650 Dump truck. I know I need a seperate or central hydraulic system to put a tailgate spreader on. So about a month ago I dropped it off to a place here in Metro Detroit (I will not say the name)and it sat for 1 month supposedly for parts to put a belt driven hydraulic system to run just the spreader. Every week it was promised it would be done and nothing. So I finally got pissed of and picked it up today with NO work done to it.

Does anybody know of anyone in the metro detroit area or anywhere near that of someone that is capable of doing this rather quickly. I need a belt driven hydraulic system and a stainless tailgate salt spreader. If not maybe someone can tell me where I can get the parts for this.:headwall :argue

·
Registered
6,272 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
You can also try Florig equipment,they sell hydraulic components and central hydraulic truck kits,if you do it yourself and want advice PM me .

:D :D

WWW.FLORIG.COM

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
I go by them all the tim never even knew they where ther Florig equipmente LOL

·
Registered
73 Posts
Call Santoro's (Dave or Dewey) on Harper in Detroit right off I-94. Fair people, good job, van do it all for you. Forgot their #, but it starts with 313 527-????. Good luck, JOHN

P.S. Was your truck at NBC???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts