Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see how people have set up and cut for their fisher mounts (and the final results minus the plow). Looks like on the 1500 mustache or chrome piece needs to be cut in away leaving it looking odd.
Thanks...

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Looking to see how people have set up and cut for their fisher mounts (and the final results minus the plow). Looks like on the 1500 mustache or chrome piece needs to be cut in away leaving it looking odd.
Thanks...
Ask crwen2472 he sells plows perhaps he has a photo....

·
Registered
232 Posts
So, did you send him a picture or just comment nonsensically about the Walter?

I disagree. My comment was quite sensical.

No, I didn't send him the photo 'cuz I don't have one of the 2018. I have one of a 2019 we did, but the front is totally different and won't help him.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I disagree. My comment was quite sensical.

No, I didn't send him the photo 'cuz I don't have one of the 2018. I have one of a 2019 we did, but the front is totally different and won't help him.
Yeah, it was nonsensical— my comment had absolutely nothing to do with my favorite trucks... I like how you keep the flame alive however over at ********. But, I won’t be buying a 1932 FKD Walter. I got ‘65 ACRS instead— a model I have wanted 20 years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Went with a boss plow, they make a nice piece to replace the ugly mustache to avoid cutting it up,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts