Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick question for ya all. i have a 2010 f350 and and in need of new tires this season. Last year I ran the tires that came on the truck. 275 65 r20's i believe. just wondering what everyones opinion is on a good snow tire. I have been told coopers???

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Mastercraft MSR, probably better than the coopers.. not sure if they are in your size though you will have a hard time finding anything that bites the snow harder than them i will tell ya.. but they wont last long in year round driving.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I run Blizzak W965's
Great RMA snow rated tire

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I just ordered Mastercraft MSR for my 03 F350 840.00 plus tax out the door pricing. That also includes studs.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
quick question for ya all. i have a 2010 f350 and and in need of new tires this season. Last year I ran the tires that came on the truck. 275 65 r20's i believe. just wondering what everyones opinion is on a good snow tire. I have been told coopers???

I don't know if Cooper is making anything in that size.

I have Michelin LTX AT2's and have had great luck with them on my 08 F-350 as well as my wifes Expedition.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
What was the mileage or time you got out of the mastercrafts?

I only got three season out of the coopers I used.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Not sure exactally because we haveover 20 trucks that run them. I would say one good year mabey year and a half tops. I know with the firestones we get about twice the life and they are about $15.00 more per a tire.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just put on a set of Cooper At3's on my truck. I have always liked the Hankook Dynapro ATM's, but I actually got the Coopers cheaper, so we'll see if they hold up as well.
I can't beleive how much tires have went up since last yr. :geez
I ordered some AT3's the other day, and I am having them installed tommorrow morning. They look like they are going to work well, and the snow rating was good, so I hope I am not disappointed with them. Since they only came out in April of this year, I haven't been able to find anyone with first hand experience in the snow.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Mastercraft suck. We don't get good mileage out of them. Switched to all firestone.
I have been very happy with them. I am going on my third year and they still look great but I only run them for the winter as they are studed.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I switched to Goodyear Duratracs a few years ago. They have worked great. I wanted to use Cooper M&S, but they didn't make them in the size that I needed (18").

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know it's alate response to the orginal post...

Cooper M&S, and they make them in the 275/65-20 size.

I run them on my F250, and they are a great snow tire.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts