Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm new to snow plows but im not new to wiring cars and trucks for accessories someone gave me a suburbanite plow with no controller or wiring harness just the plow and pump I've already wired the head lights in and I can make the plow go up and down with my power probe and a set of jumper cables but I can't get the angle to go left or right also what I don't understand is how we get 4 directions of movement with the 3 solonoids on the pump this is making me crazy someone please help, thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ok so I'm new to snow plows but im not new to wiring cars and trucks for accessories someone gave me a suburbanite plow with no controller or wiring harness just the plow and pump I've already wired the head lights in and I can make the plow go up and down with my power probe and a set of jumper cables but I can't get the angle to go left or right also what I don't understand is how we get 4 directions of movement with the 3 solonoids on the pump this is making me crazy someone please help, thanks in advance
Cause when angling left S2 andS3 are both energized at the same time. Get a used control harness and a used controller.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts