Snowplow Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I was talking about on the plow itself, the loader already has aux. connections. This diverter would mount on the plow and allow pressure to be relieved from the cylinder that needs to retract.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hoses go right to the cylinders. There should be no need for a diverter. Just put a flow control in one line and you should be set.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's how I did mine. Everything is welded so it has downforce. It's been behind a 270 Deere for two seasons and has had the snot beat out of it and it's still holding up fine. No repairs yet since I put it together. In total, I have about $200 in this plow.

If I were to build another, which I will someday, I would have put some more pitch on the mounting plate. Have it tilting forward a bit so all you have to do is raise and lower the blade with one pedal.
I have basically the same set up as you and would not change a thing . works great for snow and even better for ice removal on a driveway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have basically the same set up as you and would not change a thing . works great for snow and even better for ice removal on a driveway.
I pushed so hard on mine i sheered a one inch pin on the plow. it done way more than i needed on more than one outing.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts