Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this would have to be my ultimate plow truck. Im not sure how to get the picture to appear on the post. Can someone help me out? Thanks! I would also like to hear your guys ultimate truck.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nevermind, I got it! lol.
Later,

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
That looks like a hooklift but why wouldn't they have a regular v box ? They are not changing bodies, But it is a nice set up .

·
Registered
93 Posts
That rig with a Blizzard 8611 on it and I'd be happy as can be! :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Great looking truck, I agree put a Blizzaed 8611 on the front and you will be anble to move alot of snowplowing!

·
Registered
79 Posts
What we need to do is start a fund!!!!! We will all save up for this kinda unit (with Henderson Patrol WIng {of course!!} and will donate it to: Shoulder to Shoulder Landscape and Excavation 25477 Crestview Dr, Paola, Ks 66071 !!!!!!:D :greenange
That way you guys know it will be put to good use!! Nice picture!! Post more pics, please! Somethin' to drool over!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Doesn't need a blizzard, when you gonna use 8'6" on that puppy ;) . Nice setup I too wonder why they spent the extra money on the hook setup? My dream rig would be something like this- Ford 550 4x4 w/ a 12 valve cummins manual 6 speed with 2 speed axle to get a low and high reverse, central hydrolics would run a plow with a self loading hook up like the boss (I believe) the blade would expand from 8'6" to 11' (but would NOT weigh what the blizzard does :grinz ) and it would have down pressure system, the central hydrolics would also run the 8 foot dump body and rear sander there would be an under body tank for the liquid de-icer. A nice whelen 48" strobe light bar with front side and back take downs sitting on the roof and two little strobes sitting on the rear corners of the bed. Alcoa wheels and some nice aggresive snow tires. Just some ideas.
Eric
:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.