Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Multi faceted Fred,

It all started one day when I made a reply on a form board.
I was replying to an acquaintance who I’ve known for many years and I said, hey wait a minute Einstein.

Well Fred braided me up one side and down the other , how dare I called him a name like Einstein.

He went on such a tyrant I believe the moderator deleted his post from the board

So I took his concern to the private messaging system .

Since then I’ve got numerous post of him apologizing for his actions and then the next week he is at it again and then he apologizes again and then he’s right back at it again and then this last time I have him threatening my loved ones ..

Am I a saint , nope I never said ,
And I don’t run. I’ve always had a thing for picking on the bully .

but when he can’t take a joke any longer he resorts to threaten peoples loved ones.
I think that is stepping over a line.

Attachments

·
Banned
432 Posts
Multi faceted Fred,

It all started one day when I made a reply on a form board.
I was replying to an acquaintance who I’ve known for many years and I said, hey wait a minute Einstein.

Well Fred braided me up one side and down the other , how dare I called him a name like Einstein.

He went on such a tyrant I believe the moderator deleted his post from the board

So I took his concern to the private messaging system .

Since then I’ve got numerous post of him apologizing for his actions and then the next week he is at it again and then he apologizes again and then he’s right back at it again and then this last time I have him threatening my loved ones ..

Am I a saint , nope I never said ,
And I don’t run. I’ve always had a thing for picking on the bully .

but when he can’t take a joke any longer he resorts to threaten peoples loved ones.
I think that is stepping over a line.
Ya I did apologize till I found out you just start **** for fun which you admitted too. Everybody don't like your childish things you call a joke for a excuse. Ya your little click or ass kissers is not everybody. Talk about medication you better find some. I can honestly say I never meant a bigger cry baby childish fool like you.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I did apologize till I found out you just start **** for fun which you admitted too. Everybody don't like your childish things you call a joke for a excuse. Ya your little click or ass kissers is not everybody. Talk about medication you better find some. I can honestly say I never meant a bigger cry baby childish fool like you.
throw another tantrum
bitch at me in the PMs
bitch at everybody on the form board up one side and down the other
Your just a gang of bullies blah blah blah

then three days later you come back and apologize then three weeks after that you go off on the same subject ,
You Dish it out and make fun of other people and what they do or what they did again .
You get all pissy if heavens for bid somebody makes a joke and throws it back at you We have yet another tantrum instead of realizing everyone was having fun until you ruined it All because your skin is so thin

you’re bitching at everybody on the form board
you write a big long post that gets deleted and then you say you’re sorry yet again.

I don’t care if you’re sorry .
I’m done with your punk ass

Your ethics and your morals are all questionable
I don’t care
threatening to come after somebody’s family is over the line and that’s what you did.

How Naïve do you think I am ,
( I might’ve been born late at night but I wasn’t born last night )
you just showed up here a couple days after having a big dust off on another forum.

You need to check yourself.....

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Listen here\hear you big bully...I just might send some of the family after you for taking that tone of voice with me...
What Kind of beer do they like?

I would like for them to enjoy their favorite malted beverage while sitting around a campfire as we tell our favorite MarkO stories.

Ps
I’m not mistaken you were named as one of the bullies who is ruining it for everyone

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn’t know you were related to Sasquatch.

The muddy water is starting to clear up is that why he’s going to meet me at the brewery ,,
to do a little bit of your light work for you?

·
Banned
432 Posts
throw another tantrum
bitch at me in the PMs
bitch at everybody on the form board up one side and down the other
Your just a gang of bullies blah blah blah

then three days later you come back and apologize then three weeks after that you go off on the same subject ,
You Dish it out and make fun of other people and what they do or what they did again .
You get all pissy if heavens for bid somebody makes a joke and throws it back at you We have yet another tantrum instead of realizing everyone was having fun until you ruined it All because your skin is so thin

you’re bitching at everybody on the form board
you write a big long post that gets deleted and then you say you’re sorry yet again.

I don’t care if you’re sorry .
I’m done with your punk ass

Your ethics and your morals are all questionable
I don’t care
threatening to come after somebody’s family is over the line and that’s what you did.

How Naïve do you think I am ,
( I might’ve been born late at night but I wasn’t born last night )
you just showed up here a couple days after having a big dust off on another forum.

You need to check yourself.....
Lmao, You are a moron, you PM me after I block you on PS then attack me on this site and your done with me? Your just mad because I won't bow down and never will. You are so childish. You didn't threaten my family I would not have threatened yours. If your smart you will be done with me. I don't respond to you and have blocked you. Bring it on I can go all day. You bash connor all day then when he responds something stupid to me you like his post. What a ass kisser. You need some medication yourself instead of worrying about me.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SKW
I am going to throw it right back at you at every turn.

I will dog you to the end.

You are a punk and I will treat you as such

1 - 20 of 480 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.