Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fisher eMatch does not list the HT (half-ton) plow for an F250 Superduty - the local Fisher dealer says it's because the plow is too small for the truck. They won't mount the HT plow on the F250 because Fisher does not list it.

It looks like the only difference between an HT and an SD on my old truck is a different mount kit - what is included in the mount kit?

Can I switch this plow myself? And would it be ok for plowing a few driveways like I do now?

Thanks for your advice :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
My opinions,
Dealer is correct, plow is to small for the truck.
I do not know what is in the kits, look it up in the parts section on the Fisher site.
Depending on your mechanical ability, give it a try, and check the headlamp harness, will probably be different.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! You could be right - I'll need to check if the headlamps are 2B or HB5 on the F250 when I go test drive it tomorrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just a noob. Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum - Mod can move to Fisher plows if more appropriate or Ford Trucks or start a new forum "Ford Trucks and Fisher Plows"

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Sometimes the gods/goddesses of snow demand a sacrifice... cats are a good start. But, you might have to Do more if you use a small snowplow...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts