·
Registered
5,177 Posts
talking 1 to 2 feet here sun night

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey BWhite,

Send some of that fluff down to the Cape, PLEASE, PREEEETTTYYYY PLEASE :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am like 45 minutes NorthWest of Albany and the local news placed us at the 24" or more category. I am extatic. Well except for having work on Monday after a sleepless night. Oh well, Chris

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
BWhite, I just looked at Gary Gray's Millenium weather updated as of Dec. 12th 7:00 pm

I don't see any part of Mass getting more than 12 inches of snow for this weekend.

At best I think you are looking at 8-12 inches in the far upper northwest corner of the state. tapering down to maybe 2-4 inches along the SE part of the state over to around Boston and possibly 1" - 2" on parts of the Cape.

Sorry to disappoint bud!!!:(

·
Registered
97 Posts
BWhite said:
talking 1 to 2 feet here sun night
I love it ! Let's hope it stays through X-Mass :)

Of course you know how it works.... they predict 2" and we get 26", they predict 18" and we get a dusting :headwall

-Henri

·
Registered
174 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love snow but something about 24"
of snow seems alittle much. Sounds like last year, 27" in 12 hours on Christmas. Hope that does not happen again, I have a beautiful new daughter to spend it with.:D :greenange

·
Registered
555 Posts
Om on the line between MIX and 5+ inches of snow. So Im gonna hope for the best. The winter is still young so im not gonna get greedy. Most years we don't see snow here until mid- Jan, early Feb. So Ill take what i can get.
-Nick

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I hope we get the snow part and not the rain. Cant plow rain. :mad: Winter is more than young, its not even officially here yet. :D We are in the 2-4" colored area, so atleast that would be a plowable event. Im gonna keep watching the local weather channel and se what they say. Im ready anyway, plow has been on since last weekends storm, I never took it off. Mike :cool:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm loaded up and ready to go:D

You guy's can keep those 24+ storms:zoinks

They are more of a PITA than money makers:cash

I'll take 3 4-8"ers over 1 24"er all winter long!!:grinz

MDsnowPRO, Where are you located??

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Greg, I fully agree with you. Ill take alot of small storms instead of one big storm anyday. Easier on the truck and plow, and you get to plow more times spread out over the months. ;) See a Ford and a Chevy guy can get along. :D Mike :argue

·
Registered
131 Posts
Give me more of this morning! A dusting that I can burn off with salt! Our contracts call for de-icing any time there is ANY visible snow, ice, etc. So this morning we were off to hit our properties. We have a couple that open very early so there is no waiting for the sun to burn it off either. Two guys, 1.5 hours later we were finished with the salting, magic of course, and then it was over to treat another 60 tons of salt with magic. Also, the residual is going to act as our pre-treatment for tomorrow. Truck reloaded with liquid and salt, just waiting for tomorrow! All in all, not a bad day.

Pete :usa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts