Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. Thankyou for your time and assistance in advance. I have a Monarch pump that is currently failing. I have aquired 2 more beautiful pumps as replacements. Here's my issue: I have no idea what model they are. The unit I currently use has plently of information on the web. The 2 I have as replacements don't. I can't find any info how to wire the selenoid. The new ones have the wires coming out of the end instead of out of the middle of the unit. I want to use it to replace my current monarch that has the center wires. On every unit I see, there are a few wires coming out of the bottom of the wire grommet that go to the selenoid just like the failing one I use now. I need to know how to hook up the selenoid. All the wires on my new one are the same color as the old one as well. Just not sure which ones to hook to the selenoid. Help please The good pumps look exactly the same as the m-683 except the wires protrude from the end of the unit and are missing the 3 selenoid wires that come out at the bottom of the grommit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dansuee.

·
Super Moderator
939 Posts
Camera Font Parallel Engineering Motor vehicle

The red power plus on the lower left goes to the positive of the battery the power negative in black goes to ground on the battery
Digital camera Reflex camera Camera lens Camera Point-and-shoot camera

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
View attachment 31270
The red power plus on the lower left goes to the positive of the battery the power negative in black goes to ground on the battery
View attachment 31269
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper

This is the pump I need help with. I have all 6 wires coming from my controller to my current pump wired up and working on my old pump. I need to know what wires, and the color or those wires, that come from the controller should go to the solenoid. Your picture is somewhat helpful, but it's a different solenoid. The pictures I have included here is the pump I want to use. The color of the wires coming from my controller are: red blue brown green yellow white. The wires on the pump pictured here are the same colors as the one I am currently using. Thanks for your reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts