Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the group and I'm hoping someone can help! I am searching for part/part number for the moldboard frame. I have A Snoway 32G series that's 108".
Lazy inattentive driver ran it down to the point that I could not put a new cutting edge/wear strip on it. I was able to weld an old blade on it so I could keep running but want to replace it. Problem is I can not find a part number. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Banned
432 Posts
Hi all, new to the group and I'm hoping someone can help! I am searching for part/part number for the moldboard frame. I have A Snoway 32G series that's 108".
Lazy inattentive driver ran it down to the point that I could not put a new cutting edge/wear strip on it. I was able to weld an old blade on it so I could keep running but want to replace it. Problem is I can not find a part number. Any help would be greatly appreciated
dieseldude gave you the answer. Good Luck

·
Registered
699 Posts
Are you buy any dealers? Or take it to a welder. A new lower plate can be made and welded into place
for probably less that an new mole board. I'm guessing the new mole board is over $1000.00.

There’s some good advice

Op
Do you intend to do this repair work yourself ?
maybe you could stop by a machine shop/ welder
And get an estimate to repair it

Another option is to watch craigslist there’s a lot of guys that sell the plow side only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts