·
Registered
610 Posts
wouldnt even make a good flower box
john

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Well it does have a radiator. But i only see chains on the back wheels makes me think if the 4x4 works:confused:

Rich:burnout

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'd be worried about the DOT dinging you for not having the doors on. It definately looks cooler with them off. but I think you'll get a ticket for it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Atleast it has seats:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I think it may be a little nipply plowing I rather be in a nice warm cab.

Rich:burnout

·
GO GO Gadget Plow!
1,380 Posts
Looks like an old scout chassis.
Dino

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
lol i would like to see the look on a customers face when ya roll up in that lol:D

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Don't know how many don't realize that it's an item on Ebay -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2451228850&category=6783

Dino - jackpot, it's a '69 Scout chassis

76chevyman - they're claiming the 4x4 does work

however, the title was lost 30 years ago, so doubt if you could get it registered:grinz

He only wants $50 with no reserve and from his desciption - "Plow is an older, sturdy Meyer that has power up and down, nothing fancy, but you don't need anything fancy to push snow."

Power down??

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Well it also says the motor lost a cylinder. So maybe you better offer him $100 instead of $50. What happened to the plow? Is that the new Meyer Horzontal plow??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'd only bid on it if the seller agrees to throw in the wood block so I can use it for a wheel chock. I figure the brakes are useless so forward braking will be acheived from the pile of accumulated snow up front, while reverse braking can be had by tossing the wood chock in the tire's path! About the only other upgrades would be a nice Bose system w/ XM satellite reception and Mr. Heater Portable Buddy.:rolleyes:
Let's go plow!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
nothing fancy, but you don't need anything fancy to push snow.
An enclosed cab, heat, a real seat, a real plow, and light might be nice.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Guys,

I look at the truck ( kinda using that term loosely)... the radiator is turned sideways??? don’t see the motor… however it blew a cylinder a while ago…..hummm . and how much cooling do you get with the radiator turned sideways anyway. I do like the bed design… cheap simple… easy to clean

I would rather pay the $50 for one of the 4 snowmobiles in the background

Pete

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
You gotta be kidding, that thing is on E-Bay??? That thing isnt even worth $50, there isnt anything on it any good, well the block of wood is on it and that looks good, but a piece of wood isnt worth $50!! :D That thing needs to be sent to the crusher. The sad thing is someone will actually buy it or bid on it. :rolleyes: Mike

·
Registered
85 Posts
It would be faster to use a shovel.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts