Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got up from about 6hrs of restful sleep spent 15hours plowing my area got hammered with about 13inches of snow and a daytime snow at that we had to plow with the storm , was nice and fluffy but was a constant battle to keep people open.

The snow isnt so much why i am posting has much has i want to give my thoughts on the western mvp this is really a disapointment for me spending 4250.00 for a plow i frankly am not happy with. I dont see were i have reduced any plowing time other than adding this new truck to the fleet and also adding more jobs to fill the slot for it. Spill off is horrible snow coming over the deflectors packing my grill full . Once again to be fair i do like the scoop postion and it does stack snow better but honestly has iam plowing with one of the f250s with pro wings he has less spill off than me. What i really needed was more blade hence what i will be doing after this season is take the mvp off the service truck install it on one of the f250s retiring one of the older unimounts , and install a blizzard. Now i just need to get a hold of jerre and set the date. amen

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Good choice fred you wont be disapointed, I have two and I'll be getting # three this year. Good luck

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Sorry to hear about that.

But I am happy to hear about the snow!! Nice!!:cash

1 - 3 of 3 Posts