Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just recently had a brand new Meyer SV2 mounted up to my 2004 F250 Super Duty Diesel and had a few questions

1. Seems like no matter what I do the Saber 3 headlights will not stay in adjustment/shake loose

2.My moldboard doesn't seem to be seated right but dealer says that is how they are. There is a gap between my moldboard and the frame ribs.

3.A have a metallic snap sound everytime I lift the plow.

4.Mt wings do not seem to be "synced" with each other. When I use the Vee or Scoop buttons the wings are slightly off position for each other.

5.Is it just me or is the mounts and plow frame very low on these plows?

6.Small amount of fluid leaking from pump area.

7. Plow seems to "Bleed Down" when in scoop/ slowly twitches from full scoop.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
So I just recently had a brand new Meyer SV2 mounted up to my 2004 F250 Super Duty Diesel and had a few questions

1. Seems like no matter what I do the Saber 3 headlights will not stay in adjustment/shake loose

2.My moldboard doesn't seem to be seated right but dealer says that is how they are. There is a gap between my moldboard and the frame ribs.

4.Mt wings do not seem to be "synced" with each other. When I use the Vee or Scoop buttons the wings are slightly off position for each other.

Remove the headlamps, is there a rubber washer, remove it, never sieze the stud, install with a nylock nut.
Moleboard is normal.
Some of the mounts are low, is the plow a frame level when lowered on flat level ground.
The rest, if it is new should be under warrenty.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had alot of the same issues with my SV2 I ran it for 3 painful years before I sold it and bought a fisher. Here's my 3 year review video

1 - 4 of 4 Posts