Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a meyer plow model slt 7.5 and it wont go down will go side to side and up but wont go back down any help would be great thanks in advanced

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm no Meyer expert, but what model hydro unit is it? See if the A coil has power, if yes, replace the valve and coil, also could be a dirty filter, bent ram piston.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am repairing the same problem on my Meyer with E-72 pump - The solenoid coil failed. P/N 15150.

Very easy to troubleshoot on this model, all three coils are interchangeable so I swapped them and the problem followed the bad coil.

You can also try applying +12v power directly to the A-coil with a booster pack or some other 12v source to see if it is the coil or something in the harness/controller.

Meyer has a great online flow-chart/troubleshooter: EZ-Troubleshooter

What pump/controller do you have? On the newer controllers, if it is an electrical issue, you will get an error code.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the E 58h pump and touch pad for the controller the gut i bought it off said the coil is in the pump but he tested everything else and came back with either the a coil or controller

1 - 4 of 4 Posts